Thank you for stopping by. We accept short stories ( Fiction or non-fiction) year-round and from anywhere in the world. We have a small staff of three dedicated indie authors that can be reached at the email below.
Why Submit to Beneath The Rainbow?
1. We place links to your social media accounts and your published book(s) after your short story with a link to your Amazon page. Example: http://beneaththerainbow.com/mistaken-identity/ Scroll down below the story to see the Authors published books and Bio. If the Author has no published books then its just a google search or google ad in that spot.
2. In the near future we will be podcasting some of the stories along with a brief Author interview.
3. We feature your work in our weekly newsletter when it is published.
4. You retain all rights to your work.
5. Story and Poem of the month get a 1 week Facebook campaign for additional exposure.
We also encourage you to put a link to your author home page, and social media links at the end of your story. Linking back to Beneath the Rainbow is encouraged (and appreciated) if we publish your story, but not mandatory.
Essays/stories should be between 1000 and 6000 words long (Longer stories can be run as a series with part 1 posted this week part 2 the next etc.) and should have a literary quality as well as being engaging. Poetry has no word count restrictions.
We accept submissions from anywhere in the world, but stories must be in English.
Novel excerpts are OK but only if it stands alone as its own story.
This site is updated weekly Friday night or Saturday morning depending on your time zone) so it may take a few weeks before you see your story.
We had some problems with the submit form. Please email your work to email@example.com *
* Please make sure you include your social links and book link on Amazon if you are a published Author